- Helmet Mandatory
- Battery must be tied down
- Vehicle must be in good working order (NO LEAKS)
- ALL BODY PANEL MANDATORY ON ARRIVAL
- No SHORTS and No OPEN TOE SHOES while in a vehicle
- Must pass 15 Ft 100dB sounds test.
- NO TIRE POPPING FROM EXCESSIVE WEAR!! ZERO TOLERANCE
- Wood must be used beneath floor jacks
- Fire extinguisher mandatory
- Respect the flaggers and other drivers
- ENJOYING THY SELF IS MANDATORY :) :) :)
All prepaid driver and spectators tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE
IMPORTANT Venue Rules and Regulations
Calabogie Motorsport Park track rules can be found here: https://www.calabogiemotorsports.com/track-rules/
- ALCOHOL: No consumption of alcohol is allowed by participants until all the participant’s on-track activity is completed for the day.
- PARKING: All vehicles and trailers shall park only in areas designated by the event staff. All risks of vehicle or contents damage or theft remain with vehicles’ owners, drivers, riders and passengers.
- PAVEMENT DAMAGE: Do not drive or drill stakes into the ground or asphalt. Underground utilities are everywhere. You are liable for utility and asphalt repairs. Please use woods for all floor jacks
- TRASH DISPOSAL: Trash barrels are located throughout the facility. Please assist us in keeping the facility clean by using these barrels. Tires, vehicle parts, and vehicle batteries are not permitted to be disposed of on the facility. Please take them with you when you leave. If there is a fluid spill on the facility, there is Xorb available for clean up. Contact a Vegasdrift staff member.
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Participants are responsible for having and utilizing adequate vehicle and personal safety equipment. All vehicle, driver and passenger safety equipment shall be customary to motorsports racing industry and as required by applicable motorsports sanctioning bodies. Said equipment must be in full and effective use at all times a vehicle is on track.
- VEHICLE CONDITION: Participants are responsible for their vehicle to be in safe and good working order at all times, suitable for on-track activity. Please do not allow any fluids to drip onto the track surface. Turn off vehicle’s air conditioner if so equipped.
- PADDOCK & HOTPIT SPEED LIMIT: Keep all track vehicles to a speed of 15 KPH or less when not on the race track surface. This includes the hot pit area. When exiting the track surface as you are entering the up ramp into the hot pit area. Also, maintain 15 KPH exiting the hot pit area until you get to the track surface.
- HOTPIT: No Spectators, Bikes, Golf carts, or Scooters are allowed in the hot pit. Only Officials and Spotters are allowed in the hot pit. Spotters must be in a designated area and stay within that area during a hot track session.
- GOLF CARTS & SCOOTERS: All golf carts, scooters or pit vehicles shall not exceed a speed of 7 MPH and may only be operated by an adult. No minors are permitted to operate golf carts, scooters or pit vehicles.
- LOOK TWICE: Be on the lookout while in the pit and paddock area – moving vehicles and pedestrians are everywhere. You are responsible for the safety of pedestrians, your safety and the safety of minors accompanying you.